=>*kta's blog*<=

This blog was made in my english class with mr hide in my school colegio jorge washington in cartagena, colombia i hope you like it!!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

.·::·.((The Convivence)).·::·.

Don’t you like to remember what happened in that moment when you are looking at a photo? I always do. Each year in my school we go to a convivence in the North zone where we do some activities that help us unify into a group and tolerate ourselves. I really love when we go to the convivences because we learn so many things that will help us in life. I remember that in the convivence of sixth grade I was with all my group of friends doing the activities. At first I was a little bit shy of doing the activities with every body watching me, but after I was very confident. In the third activity we where having a lot of difficulties, you had to jump a rope very fast. If you lost, everybody had to start all over again. We where having a lot of fun but we needed to hurry up because if we took too much time we couldn’t do the other activities. I was very enthusiasm with all of this.

We decided to put a lot of effort so we could do it fast enough. Finally we all did it except for Nohora who tried to do it and she failed. I felt so sorry for her because every body was yelling and blaming her because now every body had to do it again. This time we had nohora and the persons who weren’t so good at it first, after those persons the ones who had more facilities did it. Finally we all made it. Yeahi! We passed. Later we moved on to the other activity.

The next activity was very difficult. We took a lot of time passing through a stick with our eyes covered. You could have a partner to guide you. If you failed every body had to start all over again. This was a very difficult task that teached us how to trust other persons. We enthusiastically decided to start. But the first five persons lost. Now every body was scared to fail. Finally the first person passed and many others did the same.

Everyone passed the first round and every thing was very well. Now the new task was to walk by the stick backwards, with our eyes covered, and obviously you could have a partner to guide you. We put the persons who didn’t do it so well first and then the others would follow. This round was completed but the next activity was very difficult too. We had to pass through the stick knelled down with our eyes covered, you could use a guide. It was a very difficult task and we were taking a lot of time. As in all the other tasks I was very nervous and scared, I really could have harmed myself.

We used the same method that we used for the other tasks to pass this one. Finally everyone had passed except for Juan Manuel. He was good at it so we thought that he could pass with ought any problem, anyway he didn’t. Now we had to start again! We took a lot of time but finally we did it, we made it through all the activities we were so proud of ourselves. I thought that the convivence was very difficult but at the same time it teaches us many things that right now we are putting all of those great things in practice. If it wasn’t for the convivence I would have been another person or at least very different from what I am right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home