=>*kta's blog*<=

This blog was made in my english class with mr hide in my school colegio jorge washington in cartagena, colombia i hope you like it!!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dandraft

I have many problems in my life. I usually deal with them by talking and making solutions to that problem with the person. I don't fight physically except with my sister, we always fight and hit ourselves that is because she is very mean to me. Some times when I am trying to solve a problem I usually yell to people things like; shut up or be silent and tell them things that are not appropriate, that is something not good at all. I think that I might have to change that bad habit. When I am under pressure I usually say things that I wouldn't say or things with what I do not agree, like you're a bad student and I am not and physical defects things that maybe will really heart people.

One of the greatest problems that I've had was when I was in sixth grade. We were in school (P.E) and a friend had a little bit of dandruff in her hair. I thought it was going to be better if I told her to take it away than if all the people in the school saw that she had dandruff. My friends and I were sitting while it was our turn to play and I told her " Hey you have a little bit of dandruff on your hair take it away". I think my friends thought that I've said it to loud and they started telling me why I've had to be so mean and things like that, they were all over me and criticizing me I felt very bad I wanted to cry. I tried to be strong and not to cry but my tears came out and I run away. One of my best friends went after me to consoled me but I was feeling very bad and I couldn't stop crying. Later I apologized to my friend and all the others apologized me. I felt much more better and I stop crying. After all I learned how to manage my problems and from that day I now who are my true friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home