=>*kta's blog*<=

This blog was made in my english class with mr hide in my school colegio jorge washington in cartagena, colombia i hope you like it!!

Friday, October 13, 2006

.:::We Have School Tomorrow!!.::::

On Thursday I had to do many things, I had to finish a computer project, Art History classes, and tennis classes. I was so stressed and I couldn’t waist any time or else I wouldn’t have time to do anything. At three o’clock I had to be on Paulina’s house to finish the computer project after we would go to tennis classes and then I would have to go to my Art history classes but my mother told me that I didn’t have to go so I was not going. Paulina and me were almost finished with the project when it was time to go to tennis classes, paulina was in tennis classes as well so we were going together.

In tennis classes everything was going bad I was loosing all the games, I love to play tennis but sometimes I just can’t play good enough. That makes me feel impotent. At the end of tennis classes Paulina and I were waitig for Paulina’s mother to pick us up so we could finish the computer project.And sudenly a women asked us if we weren't going to the fashion show upstairs that she could give us the tickets In that moment I remembered that Margui was going to walk on the fashion show. Paulina and I accepted and she gave us the tickets. Paulina was little bit worried because we hadn’t finish the project and it was for tomorrow, so she decided to call her mother to pick us up. When her mother picked us she told Paulina that she had to go to a dance or something like that. Paulina told me that she could finish it by herself, because there wasn’t much to do.

Later I received a call from Lisette, she remembered me that we had to pick up a friend (Mariana) on the air port. When she picked me up she told me that Mariana was already in Cartagena, she was eating with her father and sister in down town. We decided to go and say hi to her but the only problem was that it was very late; it was 9:00 P.M. I told Lisette that ¡WE HAD SCHOOL TOMORROW! She answered that it was going to be very quick so we got to the restaurant were she was and we said hi really quick and got back to our houses. When I got back a realize that I had to finish my home work I was so tired but after all I finished and went to bed. This was a really occupied day and I had a lot of fun.

Well, this is my post I hope you all like it bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home