=>*kta's blog*<=

This blog was made in my english class with mr hide in my school colegio jorge washington in cartagena, colombia i hope you like it!!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

((--A Nightmare Holiday--))

In saint week my family and I were going to 1) Bogotá, Medellin, and Barranquilla. We had to take a long route in car so we were 2) uncomfortable, sleepy, and hungry.Later I had a better time with my familie.3) I played with my mom, I sang, and I saw the beautiful landscapes. When we got to Barranquilla 4) it was raining, the electricity went off, and everything was a disaster. 5) While my family decided what to do, I got an idea. My idea was that we should keep going to Bogotá and Medellin and finally at the end of the trip we would come back. 6) In the way, I noticed that we weren't that entusiaced to go to Barranquilla because we go almost all the weekends. 7) Yes, we are very lucky because my father decide that we were not going anywhere! He said that the next vacations we would go but in airplane because this was crazy. Sitting in my car, I remembered every thing and I laughed and thought, this is like a nightmare.

1. Series of objects
2. Series of modifiers
3. Series of independent clauses
4. Series of phrases
5. Introductory participial phrase
6. Introductory adverb clause
7. Introductory yes, no, or interjection
8. introductory participial phrase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home