=>*kta's blog*<=

This blog was made in my english class with mr hide in my school colegio jorge washington in cartagena, colombia i hope you like it!!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

.·::·.My Old and Big House.·::·.

When I was younger I lived in a very big house. This house was built by my grandfathers (my father’s parents) long time ago. This house was a two story house with a huge backyard and an elegant and old style. It was one of Cartagena’s biggest and beautiful houses. When my grandfathers died they left this house to my father and his five siblings.

When I was one year old I moved to that house, then I grew up living and experiencing a lot of good moments there till I was ten years old. One day my dad told me that we would have to move because they were going to sell the house and the buyers were going to demolish it and make a building. He told us that we were going to live in that building but I steel didn’t want that to happen, I have lived all my life there and now they were going to demolish it I felt like if they were taking a piece of me.

Cartagena is very little so gossips run very fast. When everybody new this they were always asking me why I gave up the house? And I always told them “that was not my choice it was my father’s siblings and they had choice to sell it”. The building would take two years to be finished and I had to move to another place while the building was finished. Know I am twelve years old and living in a building called Samudio waiting till my other building is finished. The engineers say that it will be finished by the end of this year, The name of the building will be Navas my father’s families second name. I can’t wait to live in the building were my big, old and beautiful house use to be.

Well this is my free post and it is a very important part of my life I hope you like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home