=>*kta's blog*<=

This blog was made in my english class with mr hide in my school colegio jorge washington in cartagena, colombia i hope you like it!!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

.·::·.Horrible Rats.·::·.


Three Skeleton Key was a story that I read some days ago. I think that this story was very interesting because I always was asking myself what was going to happen. And then when I had to stop reading I couldn’t because I wanted to now more. I also thought that the story was very exciting because I felt that this was happening for real!

This story will always remember me about the day that I was walking to the “campito” a place were young people go to meet with others and to eat pizza. While I was walking with my friends a rat passed through my feat I was so scared that I started stepping on the rat trying to kill her but instead she bites me! And now I have a scar on my foot! I also relate this story with Tommy and Jerry, I don’t really now why, I think that is because jerry is a rat as well but when I read Three Skeleton Key the first thing that comes to my head is Tommy and Jerry.

The part that I best liked from this story is when the fireboat and the coastguards came to rescue the main characters. I liked this part because they were suffering a lot on that island and then when the coastguards came to rescue them I felt as if I had taken a weight of me I felt so happy for them. And the part that I disliked the most is when they tell the narrator that one of his friends had died and the other one had gone crazy. I felt very bad for the narrator and Itchoua because after all that they had passed through there was more! I also liked a lot when the narrator says that he was working on the light again that shows that he is very valiant.

I steel wonder how did the characters got rid of the rats when they got in the light. The narrator says that he doesn’t remember, I think that was a miracle!

well this is how i feel about Three Skeleton Key and I hope you like this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home