=>*kta's blog*<=

This blog was made in my english class with mr hide in my school colegio jorge washington in cartagena, colombia i hope you like it!!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

..::My Trip to Island of Adventure::..


My trip started when I went to Island of Adventure in Orlando. When I first got there I went to Hulk. Hulk is the greatest roller coaster in the park so the line was really long. At first they shoot us like if they had shoot us from a gun it was very fun and scary. Later we headed up to spider man. This ride was in 3D and it was about the same thing as the movie. We decided to go in single rider because the line was so long that we didn't have time to do It.Later we had lunch in a really nice place. The walls were decorated with cartoons and the food was delicious. After that we went to a Greek ride it wasn't a roller coaster but it was like a journey through ancient Greece and the leader who took us through the ride, talked with the gods and it was crazy it was really fun. At last we entered to Dr. Zeus's land. IT had rides for little kids and a lot of memory shops. At the end we went to the hotel. It was a really cool day.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger ..Juli B.. said…

    Cata.. Your blog is awesome! in my vacations I didnt go to isloand of adventure but I wen to universal studios it was so bad I was beside!! jaja I think too that hulk is very cool it is so fast. Your blog is very cool I except yo keep up your great work!

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Mariana said…

    Kta, your blog is very cool..Making this post of island of adventure was a great idea because now when some enters to your blog they will see this and then if they havent ever in their lifes went there, they could see it and go..now i have to go bye(k)..keep it up..

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Ana Caro G said…

    Cata, i liked your post a lot because it is very detailed. I also went to island of adventures and i have lots of fun..I think you to , for be making this post. Keep it up.
    Love.Anakro

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger lisette said…

    Kta!

    Your trip to island of adventure sound very cool all the place you went sound so fun it would be cool to go to the island of adevnture with all 7th grade a crazy thing by the way i like your blog.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Isa M. said…

    Yeah Cat I have been there is one of the best parks in disney! I didn't ride on hulk because I was to scared but I did ride on spiderman and Dr. Seus. Both of them are awesome! I have never heard of the one of greece but I think it would be cool. Have you ever ride on the one of the dragons? That one is really scary. Hopefully one day we will go together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home