=>*kta's blog*<=

This blog was made in my english class with mr hide in my school colegio jorge washington in cartagena, colombia i hope you like it!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

[[--My Older Siblings--]]

I have three sisters, Sofia she has sixteen years old, Mafer twenty-five and Alex she is the oldest one and she is twenty-seven. I mist the two older ones since they live in Europe. Sofia is the only sister with who I live here in Cartagena but we fight a lot. Mafer and Alex live in Spain because there mother my dads ex wife lives there. Mafer has just graduated from university and Alex is a designer. On Christmas she usually sends me skirts and shirts that she makes with special messages, they are so beautiful. They both live together and with Alex’s husband “Daph” he is from England but he lives in Spain with my sister.

On Alex’s birth day we called her to felicitate her and she gave us a big surprise. She told us that Sofia, Mafer and me were going to be aunts and that my dad was going to be a grandfather. She was pregnant! Know we now that its going to be a girl and the name will be Gaia and in semana santa she’s coming with Daph and the baby. Right now she is still pregnant but she will have the baby on November.

Well this is my post for the week is about my sisters and I hope you like it!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Isabella G said…

    Cata,
    I am so glad you are going to be an aunt. I remember when your sisters come to Cartagena, they are always caring for you and making us activities. Keep up the great work!
    Isa G

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger MaRiA JoSe said…

    Cata cool you are aunt super cata cool how luky you are its cool to have a cousin and I think its cooler to have a nehwe

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger sari15 said…

    Hi Cata! to have two older sister are very cool. I like your post, and Iam agree with you I fight a lot with my sister. In general I think that you have to put more details.

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger ..Juli B.. said…

    Hi cata!!

    I liked a lot your blog its very fun to read it! Its so cool that you are an aunt I am to!! jaja is very cool having big sister so they can care about you! whata great post keep it up!!
    bye..(k)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home