=>*kta's blog*<=

This blog was made in my english class with mr hide in my school colegio jorge washington in cartagena, colombia i hope you like it!!

Friday, October 06, 2006

[[--->Loving Cartagena<----]]


Cartagena is a beutifull city to come from vacations and to live in. The problem is that we have a corrupt goverment that does nothing else than steel the city's money. Cartagen has many poor people who don't have were to go when they are sick because Cartagena has almost no hospitals. Although, Cartagena has great things as well, such as the murallas, The beaches, and it's down town.

I think that the people of Cartagena needs more education because if people do not studie they will have less oportunitys to work and if people don't have work they don't have money. I love Cartagena thats why every time that I hear that the governors are doing things not right it hearts me. I've heard that they are going to make a new transportation system that may sink the murallas. I think that is a stupid thing because I prefer to have the murallas than another transportation system, but Cartagena is growing as a city as well. Many things are happening here as the "juegos Centro Americanos y del Caribe" that already happened, the next MTV music awards are going to be here, and there are famous actors filming a movie! I think thats wasome, this events make me proud of being Cartagenera.

As the days, months, and years pass by Cartagena will grow more and will deteriorate more, but it will always be my city and I will love it forever.

Well, this is my post and I think that many people thinks as well as me and I hope you like it.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Juan David A. said…

    I think the same, the governor of Cartagena is just steeling money but at least our president is fixing our city. I thin the same as you, I don't want the new transportation system, is damaging the walls. Nice reflection Keep Up the good work.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Isa M. said…

    I agree with you Cata the governors in here think that they are kings and that they can take all the money that they want. Hopefully we get that down and we bring victorious up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home