=>*kta's blog*<=

This blog was made in my english class with mr hide in my school colegio jorge washington in cartagena, colombia i hope you like it!!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

.::.My C°mmun¡ty.::.




HI, I was reading some questions on the wiki and I really want to answer these one specially. For April in Mr. Fisher’s class and for everybody who is reading this my community is wonderful I just don’t now from where to start, I guess from the beginning. Cartagena is a very beautiful city. You must be thinking that Colombia is very poor and the cities are horrible and that every thing is bad. But no are country has many poor people yes, but we are just like any other city in the world, plus we are very good persons and not every body here in Colombia Is a drogdealer or stuff like that. My city, Cartagena is a very touristic city. It’s Colombia’s most touristy city because we are by the sea and because we have our down town were houses are beautiful and very old. They where built a long time ago when Spanish people came to conquer.


I live in Boca Grande this is the most popular neighborhood in Cartagena and for us (my friends and I) Boca Grande is Cartagena I mean for us Cartagena is just that part of the city because we don’t go out of bocagrande, well just to Castillo grande and the laguito. So here in Boca Grande we can walk everywhere alone with your friends and it is so cool because you go to Mc Donald’s and then you don't have nothing else to do because you are bored there. In other city you would probably would have to stay there but in Cartagena you can walk to The club Cartagena or to The campito where we usually go after being in Mc Donald’s. Boca Grande has everything it has the only McDonalds in The city it has all the mini malls and those things. Well Castillo Grande and the laguito too but not so much as Boca Grande. We have so much fun here in Cartagena. What we usually do a Saturday is to go to the pool or the beach on till around 6 and then we go to our hoses and we get ready to go out at night with some friends until 11:00 PM that we go back to our houses and sometimes we do pajama parties and if not we just go to our houses. Here in Cartagena we just have one mall and it is not in Bocagrande nor laguito and Castillo grande. This mall is ubicated very far a way from were we live so we can’t go much there. If you want to go you would probably go a Sunday with your parents. In Boca Grande there is not a big mall we have mini malls But we just go there to buy things not as a plan to go at night. I love were I live because Boca grande has many buildings and almost every building has a pool or its in front of the beach like my building. Well I hope that now you have an idea of how is my community and I hope you like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home